We are, officially, parents... and everything they say is true!
LOL. Oh man... this isn't easy and it's sooo worth it.
- Dr. Brown's bottles are a must. We started out with a different brand but when you go through just 1 night with a gassy baby you pretty much take the advice from every Google search and buy Dr. Brown's
- Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water is just as amazing- for the same reason listed above
- You go through a lot of diapers... Like A LOT.
- You want to scream when UPS knocks on your door when you just got the baby to fall asleep
- Dogs have feelings too... Herbert and Winston have been great but this has been an adjustment for them too. They received lots of extra puppy treats the past couple weeks.
- We live in 3-4 hour increments
- Video baby monitors are either the best invention ever or the worst... We have no issue staring at that screen for hours to make sure she's ok
- Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? You mean those few minutes we cram food into our mouths?
- Poop has never been more prevalent in our lives - we even say things like "come look at this!"
- Mila is so sweet and forgiving... even when we make up every word to every nursery rhyme (we clearly need a brush up!)
The Quick Facts page was updated today. Mila is doing well... and so are we (we think!) :)
Post a Comment
Leave a comment or question (note- all comments are moderated)